SUMMER OUT LOUD: FAMILY CHALLENGE
Want to avoid the “I’m BORED” phase of the summer? Join our SUMMER OUT LOUD Challenge with your family, friends, or even fur- babies and we will help you stay active the month of July!
Sign up with your family, friends, or even fur-babies. Join the challenge and live SUMMER OUT LOUD!
- What is it?
- Summer Out Loud Challenge is a FREE 3-week challenge promoting SUMMER FUN…and enjoying the SOUNDS OF SUMMER
- FREE & Open to everyone in the community.
- How do I register?
- Summer Out Loud Family Challenge sign-ups are open now – participants sign up by texting SUMMER to 844-889-6222 & fill out the form linked in the text reply to complete their registration, and receive their Summer Out Loud Passport.
- What is the Summer Out Loud Passport?
- A creative and fun-filled activity book for you and your family, friends, or fur-babies to stay active this summer, spend time together, and celebrate a triumphant return to the outdoors! Complete the passport and return it to the Welcome Center to be entered to win a grand prize family vacation of your choice! (Up to $5000 value). You may also win one of two $500 gift cards].
- When does it begin and how do I enter to win the grand prize?
- You can begin filling out the passport anytime, but the Challenge begins officially on Monday, July 12th!
- You can turn in your passport to the welcome center at your local YMCA at any point between July 12th-August 4th – or even email it to the Y.
- How will I know what to do?
- Participants will receive 3 text messages each week with challenges, fun content, and ways to stay active
- Free Virtual content and On Demand Content for all participants
SUMMER OUT LOUD encourages all of us to make time for the SOUNDS OF SUMMER while strengthening spirit, mind and body, and having fun!