The Village Service Department is responsible for the cleaning, maintenance and upkeep of the village. Some of the services include:
- Snow removal and salting of roads
- Trash removal
- Curbside tree and leaf removal
- Preventive maintenance and repairs on Village vehicles
- Minor road repair
- Storage and maintenance of “Tool Loan” program (including lawn mowers, weed eaters, rototillers, ladders. etc.) Contact the Building Department at 216-662-0430 for more information.
- Snow plowing will be provided for home owners in the Village of North Randall.
The Village of North Randall values its residents. In order to make it easier for you to request assistance from our Service Department, you can download, fill out and email the Service Request Form.
- Download the fillable PDF form
- Fill out the form and save it with your name and the date
- Email it as an attachment to email@example.com
Once received, the service department manager or supervisor will reach out to you to schedule or confirm completion of your request.
Hours: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Monday – Thursday