Most Minor Misdemeanor traffic charges give you the option of paying a fine instead of going to court. You must call the court in order to determine if the ticket is waiverable. Waiverable means that you can pay it without coming to court. Fines can be paid by admitting guilt and making your payment prior to the Court Date listed at the bottom right corner of your citation. Payments can be made by coming to the Clerk’s office at Village Hall Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. If you are unable to make a payment during our normal business hours, you may use the drop box located in the main entrance of the police department (rear of the building). Payments must be made in cash or with a money order.
North Randall follows a Mayor’s Court style government where the mayor and magistrates hear cases such as traffic violations, violations of city ordinances, and other misdemeanors. Mayor’s court is held in the evenings for the convenience of our residents. The court is dedicated to providing the village with a fair and quick form of judicial rule in order to keep our residents safe and happy. Mayor’s Court is scheduled on Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m.
The purpose of the Mayor’s Court of North Randall is to provide the village with a judicial forum to rule on violations of any village ordinances or other minor civil or criminal matters.
- Mayor’s Court is scheduled on Wednesdays (see Court Dates document below for actual dates) at 7:00 p.m., in Council Chambers. Your court date and time can be found on the bottom of your citation. Mayor’s Court accepts payments in the form of cash, money orders and/or a certified check (no personal checks or credit card payments accepted).
- Payments can also be made after hours in the Mayor’s Court drop box located in the Police Department lobby.
- If you have other questions about court matters contact the Clerk of Court’s office between the hours of 9am – 5pm.
- Important Court Documents have been provided below.
- Cell phones must be turned off.
- No food or drink may be brought into the courtroom.
- No weapons of any kind are to be brought into or near the courtroom.
- No hats, sunglasses or improper clothing are to be worn.
- Offensive language will not be tolerated.
By clicking this link you will be redirected to CourtView Justice Solutions
Directions to the North Randall Mayor’s Courts
From Lake County, Mayfield Heights and points east: Take I-271 to westbound I-480, then take the Miles Road exit (the first exit). Turn Right onto Miles Road. The Village Hall is 1-1/2 blocks down the street on the right-hand side.
From Summit County, Oakwood and points east and south: Take I-271 to the Miles Road exit. Turn right. The Village Hall is 1-1/2 miles down the street on the right-hand side.
From Parma, Independence, Brooklyn and points west: Take I-480 eastbound to the I-271 split. Take the Miles Road exit which is the first exit after the split. Turn left. The Village Hall is 2 blocks down the street on the right hand side.
From Geauga County: Take US-422 westbound to I-480 westbound. Take the Miles Road exit. Turn right onto Miles Road. The village Hall is 1-1/2 blocks down the street on the right-hand side.
Clerk of Courts FAQs
Certain traffic violations can be waivered. You can pay your fine by mail with a money order, or in person with cash. Other violations REQUIRE a court appearance under the law.
If you have been cited for one of the following offenses, you are REQUIRED to appear in court on the date listed at the bottom of the citation:
- Leaving the scene of an accident (hit-skip)
- No operator’s license; not licensed to drive; license expired over six months
- Driving under ANY suspension
- Wrongful Entrustment (allowing a person under suspension to operate your vehicle)
- Assured Clear Distance or any other offense involving an accident
- Failure to Stop for a School Bus
We accept payments in the form of cash or money order ONLY.
You can pay for your ticket at the Clerk’s window at Village Hall. Our mailing address is:
The Village of North Randall
21937 Miles Road
North Randall, OH 44128
If your ticket is not paid by the date listed at the bottom of your ticket you will receive a onetime reschedule. If you do not appear on the court date that you have been rescheduled for, there will be a warrant block issued.
Most tickets can be paid on the same day that you received it.
Contact the Mayor’s Court
Mayor: David Smith
Magistrate: Anthony T. Parker
Clerk of Court:
216.518.3130 or 216.662.0430 ext 230
216.662.0430 ext 236
North Randall Village Hall
21937 Miles Road
North Randall, Ohio 44128