North Randall follows a Mayor’s Court style government where the mayor and magistrates hear cases such as traffic violations, violations of city ordinances, and other misdemeanors. Mayor’s court is held in the evenings for the convenience of our residents. The court is dedicated to providing the village with a fair and quick form of judicial rule in order to keep our residents safe and happy. Mayor’s Court is scheduled on Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m.
The purpose of the Mayor’s Court of North Randall is to provide the village with a judicial forum to rule on violations of any village ordinances or other minor civil or criminal matters.
- Mayor’s Court is scheduled on Wednesdays (see Court Dates document below for actual dates) at 7:00 p.m., in Council Chambers. Your court date and time can be found on the bottom of your citation. Mayor’s Court accepts payments in the form of cash, money orders and/or a certified check (no personal checks or credit card payments accepted).
- Payments can also be made after hours in the Mayor’s Court drop box located in the Police Department lobby.
- If you have other questions about court matters contact the Clerk of Court’s office between the hours of 9am – 5pm.
- Important Court Documents have been provided below.
- Cell phones must be turned off.
- No food or drink may be brought into the courtroom.
- No weapons of any kind are to be brought into or near the courtroom.
- No hats, sunglasses or improper clothing are to be worn.
- Offensive language will not be tolerated.
Contact the Mayor’s Court
Mayor: David Smith
Magistrate: Anthony T. Parker
Clerk of Court:
216.518.3130 or 216.662.0430 ext 230
216.662.0430 ext 236
North Randall Village Hall
21937 Miles Road
North Randall, Ohio 44128