The purpose of the Mayor’s Court of North Randall is to provide the village with a judicial forum to rule on violations of any village ordinances or other minor civil or criminal matters.
- Mayor’s Court is scheduled on Wednesdays (see Court Dates document below for actual dates) at 7:00 p.m., in Council Chambers. Your court date and time can be found on the bottom of your citation. Mayor’s Court accepts payments in the form of cash, money orders and/or a certified check (no personal checks or credit card payments accepted).
- Payments can also be made after hours in the Mayor’s Court drop box located in the Police Department lobby.
- If you have other questions about court matters contact the Clerk of Court’s office between the hours of 9am – 5pm.
- Important Court Documents have been provided below.
Mayor: David Smith
Magistrate: Anthony T. Parker
Clerk of Court:
216.518.3130 or 216.662.0430 ext 230
216.662.0430 ext 236
North Randall Village Hall
21937 Miles Road
North Randall, Ohio 44128
- Cell phones must be turned off.
- No food or drink may be brought into the courtroom.
- No weapons of any kind are to be brought into or near the courtroom.
- No hats, sunglasses or improper clothing are to be worn.
- Offensive language will not be tolerated.