Hours: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Monday – Thursday
The Village Service Department is responsible for the cleaning, maintenance and upkeep of the village. Some of the services include:
- Snow removal and salting of roads
- Trash removal
- Curbside tree and leaf removal
- Preventive maintenance and repairs on Village vehicles
- Minor road repair
- Storage and maintenance of “Tool Loan” program (including lawn mowers, weed eaters, rototillers, ladders. etc.) Contact the Building Department at 216-662-0430 for more information.
- Snow plowing will be provided for home owners in the Village of North Randall.